Amid COVID-19 concerns we, as a small family owned business want you to know that we will continue to remain open for business. We are taking extra steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff.
- We have sanitized the entire office and shop area.
- We will sanitize several times throughout the day and maintain a safe environment for everyone.
- We will offer new options for our customers if they choose; upon leaving your vehicles for repair, you may put your keys in an envelope and drop it in the mail slot, or leave it on a desk by the door; please sign the envelope and we will fix your vehicle without you having to come in the building.
- As for estimates, we will offer you the opportunity to email in photos of your vehicles damaged area, via number and contact information to Louie@precisionab.com We will then email you back the estimate as soon as possible.
- If you come in for an estimate, we ask that after we gather your information that you just wait in your vehicle and we will bring your estimate out when we have completed writing it.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call. Thank you for understanding during these new and difficult times. We will continue to provide great service and still be safe for all of us.